Thursday, November 13, 2008

The gateway to technology

HMMMM... Technology. My experience starts when I was a young lad growing up in the technological era. On that fateful day I came home and walked into the living room to discovery my father booting up our new gateway. It was a mammoth of a machine but it was the best of the best that year. I bet i was no older than 5 during that time. along the way I had bumps and milestones with the windows based operating system. The year I had my first big project about mars, the computer formatted the disk and I lost all my work. After this I didn't use it for a month. just as fast as it became my enemy it became my friend. I had actually found out how to work the machine and actually enjoyed my time with it. But then, while completing my sixth grade essay on greek mythology the stupid computer crashed. This was the worst day of my life. As soon as i rebooted the hard drive cleared itself in an attempt to salvage the operating system. and from that day forth I will only use the beautiful breed of super machines known to many as macs. yahhh!!! :)

1 comment:

Don DeLuca said...

I like the "young lad" part Chad. Dude remember to capitalize the letters after sentences, and when you say "I" but other then that I loved reading about your first experience with technology.